Friday, November 13, 2009

In Loving Memory

Today my dear friend Sheri Faught passed away. She had been courageously battling cancer for just over six months. Sheri and I spent so many fun times together. She was an amazing person and I am better for having known her. She was my walking buddy, my Girl's Camp tent mate, my EFY and baseball tournament travel partner. She was an example to me in so many ways and I will miss her terribly. She leaves behind a loving family - her husband and three great children, plus siblings, parents, and in-laws.

I know she is in a better place, free from the pain that had become her constant companion over the past few months. I know she will be able to have peace, rest, and happiness and that her love for those of us here does not end. I know we will see her again, but tonight I am very sad for those of us left behind.

0 comments: